Available on request.
For more information click on button below
This hands-on training course builds your skills in installing, configuring, and performing common administrator tasks and end- user tasks with the VMware Horizon Mirage software. This course is based on the Horizon Mirage 5.0 release
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Using VMware vSphere Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
- Opening a virtual machine console in VMware vCenter Server and accessing the guest operating system
- Navigating Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008
- Recommended completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (ESX6)
Learners should also have the following Microsoft Windows System Administration Experience:
- Configure active directory services, including DNS, DHCP, and time synchronization
- Restrict user’s activities by implementing group policy objects
- Configure Windows systems to allow remote desktop connections
- Build an ODBC connection to an SQL server database
VMware has been at the forefront with innovative software solutions that enable a software-defined enterprise. To take advantage, organizations need IT professionals who possess the cloud and virtualization skills required to support these environments.
For nearly 8 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of VMware Authorized Training Centre (VATC) in Africa. Torque IT is the first South African owned VMware Authorized Training Centre (VATC) that has locally available skills and resources to offer our clients the broadest range of scheduled authorized VMware training courses, across our national offices, or onsite at any of our customer’s offices across Africa.
Torque IT has been the proud recipient of the prestigious (VATC) of the year award in Africa for four consecutive years. These achievements reflect our commitment to providing you with the highest quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center & Cloud Management, Network Virtualization and End-User Computing.