PRINCE2 Fast Track Including Exams and Printed Core Guidance
From: R21 800,00
Price excluding VAT
This is a combined Foundation and Practitioner level course which is divided into two modules:
- 3-day Foundation level which provides students with a solid understanding of the principles, people, themes and processes of the course.
- 2-day Practitioner level which allows the delegates an opportunity to gain a broader understanding of the application of PRINCE2, in a Project Management context, by discussing and practising the application of these skills in a facilitated environment. The 2-day event provides an opportunity for participants to take the Practitioner examination.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 35.
The course is aimed at Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including Project Board Members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Students will be required to complete pre-course reading prior to their attendance to ensure that they are prepared for the course. Students should receive their courseware two weeks prior to the start date of the course. It is therefore encouraged that students read, and familiarize themselves with, the PRINCE2 official course manual prior to the start of the course.
Whilst attending the course students should also be prepared to complete evening work.
To sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner)
- PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate
Torque IT offers authorized instructor led PRINCE2® training and certification solutions that ensure that attendees gain a solid understanding of Project Management as well as the PRINCE2® methodology.
The associated certifications, also available through Torque IT, serve to demonstrate that successful candidates possess the Project Management skills knowledge and abilities that are relevant, and in demand, in the industry today.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most practiced project management methodology and a de facto standard developed and used extensively by project managers around the world.
Embodying established and proven best practice in project management, PRINCE2® is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project. Regardless of type or scale PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your organization or industry-specific requirements.