From: R10 100,00
Price excluding VAT
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks. The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Examination.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 21.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- Students will be required to complete pre-course reading prior to their attendance to ensure that they are prepared for the course. Students should receive their courseware two weeks prior to the start date of the course. It is therefore encouraged that students read, and familiarize themselves with, the PRINCE2 Agile Handbook prior to the start of the course. Whilst attending the course students should also be prepared to complete evening work.
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites, however a PRINCE2 certification is preferable. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
PRINCE2 Agile® Overview
PRINCE2 Agile® is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Start-up. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context and includes:
- How to tailor the integrated set of PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2 management products
- How to map the common agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental agile behaviours, concepts and techniques into PRINCE2
The strength of PRINCE2 lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery. When PRINCE2 and agile are combined, project direction, project management and project delivery are optimized to create a complete project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.