PRINCE2 Agile Combined Including Exams and Printed Core Guidance
From: R21 800,00
Price excluding VAT
Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, this certification will help you to understand PRINCE2 governance requirements, agile concepts and techniques and the interface between them.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 35.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- Agile professionals, project managers and aspiring project managers who want to be able to combine PRINCE2® and Agile in the most effective way when using PRINCE2®, Agile behaviours, concepts, frameworks and techniques.
- Other key delivery team staff, including: Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers
- Business professionals with an interest in iterative and incremental project delivery through collaborative working
Students will be required to complete pre-course reading prior to their attendance to ensure that they are prepared for the course. Students should receive their courseware two weeks prior to the start date of the course. It is therefore encouraged that students read, and familiarize themselves with, the PRINCE2 Agile Handbook prior to the start of the course. Whilst attending the course students should also be prepared to complete evening work.
In order in order to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification, a candidate must hold one of the below certifications:
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation (preferable)
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- International Project Management Associate (IPMA) Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- International Project Management Associate (IPMA) Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- International Project Management Associate (IPMA) Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- International Project Management Associate (IPMA) Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2 Agile® Overview
PRINCE2 Agile® is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban and Lean Start-up. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context and includes:
- How to tailor the integrated set of PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2 management products
- How to map the common agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental agile behaviours, concepts and techniques into PRINCE2
The strength of PRINCE2 lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery. When PRINCE2 and agile are combined, project direction, project management and project delivery are optimized to create a complete project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.