Available on request.
For more information click on button below
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who have experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to prepare professionals for planning, implementing, and managing environments that include Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads. The course covers how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
This three-day course is intended for IT Professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and secure virtual machines that are running on Windows Server 2019. Secondarily, this course benefits any role that involves administrative and operational tasks targeting Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workloads.
Job role: Administrator
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of on-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies (Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces).
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
- Basic understanding security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, SIEM/SOAR).
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
An understanding of the following concepts as related to Windows Server technologies:
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Skilled Microsoft engineers add significant value to the marketplace by reducing the cost of technology solutions whilst improving efficiency and fuelling innovation. Through authorized Microsoft training, Torque IT empowers engineers, developers and end-users to realise their full potential by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills to optimise the adoption and use of Microsoft solutions.
Torque IT considers authorised Microsoft training to be an integral part of any Microsoft implementation. Microsoft authorised training, and associated certification, ensures that you get the most from your technology investment and that you are able to operate above the technology curve. Microsoft career certifications are universally recognised as demonstrating a high level of expertise and credibility for individuals and the organisations that employ them.
Authorized Microsoft training and certification is the industry standard for any solution that includes designing, selling, implementing, upgrading, managing, and operating Microsoft solutions.
For 19 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of Gold Learning Partner for Microsoft in South Africa. This is the highest level of accreditation that Microsoft awards to Learning Partners that specialize in technical, product, sales, development, end-user and solutions training.
These achievements reflect our commitment to providing our customers with quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Virtualization, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business, System Centre Server, Visual Studio and Microsoft Office technologies.
Torque is recognized by Microsoft, and the industry, as having met rigorous standards for educational competency, service, customer satisfaction and investment in Microsoft technologies that will prepare the next generation of IT industry professionals.