From: R25 900,00
Price excluding VAT
This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere 7 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization. As an exclusive benefit, those who participate in this course will receive additional premium recorded lecture material on vSphere security.
This course is intended primarily for:
- Experienced System administrators
- Experienced System engineers
- Experienced System integrators
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, configure, Manage v7 course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Use VMware vSphere Client to manage certificates
- Use Identity Federation to configure VMware vCenter Server to use external identity sources
- Use VMware vSphere Trust Authority to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi host compliance
- Create and manage a content library for deploying virtual machines
- Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
- Optimize the performance in the vSphere environment, including vCenter Server
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for compute, storage, and networking resources for ESXI hosts
VMware has been at the forefront with innovative software solutions that enable a software-defined enterprise. To take advantage, organizations need IT professionals who possess the cloud and virtualization skills required to support these environments.
For nearly 8 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of VMware Authorized Training Centre (VATC) in Africa. Torque IT is the first South African owned VMware Authorized Training Centre (VATC) that has locally available skills and resources to offer our clients the broadest range of scheduled authorized VMware training courses, across our national offices, or onsite at any of our customer’s offices across Africa.
Torque IT has been the proud recipient of the prestigious (VATC) of the year award in Africa for four consecutive years. These achievements reflect our commitment to providing you with the highest quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Data Center Virtualization, Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center & Cloud Management, Network Virtualization and End-User Computing.