Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations
Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0 course helps you prepare for entry-level data center roles. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills you need to configure Cisco data center technologies including: networking, virtualization, storage area networking, and unified computing. You will get an introduction to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI), automation and cloud computing. You will get hands-on experience with configuring features on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS) and Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
This course will help you:
- Prepare for entry-level job roles in the high-demand area of data center environments
- Prepare for courses that support the Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center certification exams
- Gain knowledge and hands-on skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Data center administrators
- Data center engineers
- Systems engineers
- Server administrators
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.