Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations
Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) 1.0 course gives you the skills and knowledge needed to administer and support a simple, single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) solution with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) gateway. The course covers initial parameters, management of devices including phones and video endpoints, management of users, and management of media resources, as well as Cisco Unified Communications solutions maintenance and troubleshooting tools. In addition, you will learn the basics of SIP dial plans including connectivity to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) services, and how to use class-of-service capabilities.
This course will help you:
- Administer a single-site Cisco Unified Communications Manager, handling daily tasks such as add, moves, changes and deletions of phones, video endpoints, and users
- Configure Jabber devices and implement common endpoint features including call park, shared lines, pickup groups, and phone button templates
- Introduce you to the SIP protocol, how calls are connected, and how media codes are determined
- Introduce you to the capabilities and basic configuration of an SIP gateway for PSTN access
- Introduce you to the dial plan elements used to route calls, and the class-of-service capabilities to control who can route calls where
- Administer Cisco Unity Connection handling daily tasks such as add, moves, and changes and deletions of voicemail boxes and users
- Administer maintenance tasks and use the troubleshooting tools available on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Real-time Monitoring Tool
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
This course is intended to be an entry-level course. There are no specific prerequisite Cisco courses; however, the following skills are required:
- Internet web browser usability knowledge and general computer usage
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS) command line
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.