From: R16 900,00
Price excluding VAT
System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
This course is intended primarily for:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
It is recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Attended the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) are leaders in cloud computing solutions and provide IT infrastructure in the form of online web services.
Torque IT is the first and only Authorized AWS Training Partner in Africa.
Our authorized AWS training solutions, and associated certifications, develop and validate the technical knowledge and skills that are relevant to individuals and organizations that are considering, implementing and maintaining cloud-based solutions.
Our hands-on AWS training courses are for anyone who wants to gain a deeper level of understanding with regard to cloud computing solutions and AWS. AWS Certifications designate individuals who demonstrate knowledge, skills and proficiency with AWS services. AWS Certification exams validate the technical knowledge and skills necessary for building and maintaining applications and services on the AWS Cloud.
Regardless of your level of experience with cloud computing, and AWS, we have a course for you.