Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance
Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) v3.0 course shows you how to implement, use, and maintain Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA), powered by Cisco Talos, to provide advanced protection for business email and control against web security threats. Through a combination of expert instruction and hands-on practice, you’ll learn how to deploy proxy services, use authentication, implement policies to control HTTPS traffic and access, implement use control settings and policies, use the solution’s anti-malware features, implement data security and data loss prevention, perform administration of Cisco WSA solution, and more.
This class will help you:
- Implement Cisco WSA to secure web gateways, provide malware protection, and use policy controls to address the challenges of securing and controlling web traffic
- Gain valuable hands-on skills for high-demand responsibilities focused on web security
- Security architects
- System designers
- Network administrators
- Operations engineers
- Network managers, network or security technicians, and security engineers and managers responsible for web security
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have knowledge of these topics:
- TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
- IP routing
You are expected to have one or more of the following basic technical competencies or equivalent knowledge:
- Cisco certification (CCENT certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification [International Information System Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2), Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+, International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC Council), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), ISACA]
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
Cisco learning offerings that contribute to recommended skills and knowledge:
- Web security training resources
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.