From: R10 100,00
Price excluding VAT
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
After you finish the course, you have 30 days from the course completion date to complete your exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 15.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Certified SAFe professionals are globally recognized for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
The Scaled Agile Professional Certification Program supports this vision by:
- Providing reliable certifications based on sound exam development best practices and data-driven methods
- Offering a world-class certification program promoting the ubiquity of SAFe that is sought after by individuals, partners, and companies
- Supporting the SAFe learning journey through globally consistent role-based training, ongoing support, and Communities of Practice
SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc