From: R12 000,00
Price excluding VAT
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
After you finish the course, you have 30 days from the course completion date to complete your exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 15
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launchInsert text
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe® ). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Certified SAFe professionals are globally recognized for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
The Scaled Agile Professional Certification Program supports this vision by:
- Providing reliable certifications based on sound exam development best practices and data-driven methods
- Offering a world-class certification program promoting the ubiquity of SAFe that is sought after by individuals, partners, and companies
- Supporting the SAFe learning journey through globally consistent role-based training, ongoing support, and Communities of Practice
SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc