From: R8 500,00
Price excluding VAT
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP® is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP® is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 21.
- CIO / CTO / IT Executives
- Project / Program Management Officers
- Development / Operation Managers
- Project Managers / Team Leads
- Developers/ Programmers
- Designers / Testers
- Project Controllers / Planners
- Product Owners / Stakeholders
- Scrum Masters / Scrum Team Members
- Agile Professionals
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Using different agile approaches
- Good collaboration skills
To register to take the exam you need to have either:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 2000 hours (12 months) working on project teams. This experience must have been earned in the last 5 years. (Current PMP® or PgMP® holder are exempt from this requirement)
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using agile methodologies. This experience must have been earned in the last 3 years. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience
- 21 hours of education in agile practices.
Through our affiliation as an Premium Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Torque IT stands out as a Project Management Institute (PMI®),-approved training provider—a quality customers want.
We use turn-key PMI licensed course content, including participant guides, and online learning assets like quizzes, knowledge checks and videos to deliver the PMP® Exam Prep course This ensures a consistent, high quality learning experience and provides the PMI-approved content customers asked for, and the comprehensive knowledge needed to prepare for the exam.
Our instructors completed a rigorous ATP Train the Trainer program. Completion of this training provides Torque IT for PMP Exam Prep endorsement from PMI and provides our instructors with a badge that shows they are PMI-approved instructors.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand. The PMI-ACP formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. Show your peers, employers, and stakeholders that your agile knowledge runs deep. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) Therefore, it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Torque IT’s training courses ensure that attendees gain a solid understanding of Project Management at all levels. The associated certifications serve to demonstrate that successful candidates possess the necessary Project Management skills that are relevant, and in demand in the industry today.