From: R9 700,00
Price excluding VAT
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. Students of this course will learn through concepts, scenarios, procedures, and hands-on labs how to best plan and implement migration and operation of an SAP solution on Azure. Your will receive guidance on subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators who migrate and manage SAP solutions on Azure. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Job role: Solution Architect
- Before attending this course, students should have:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, including VM, VNet, Load Balancers, Storage (Blob, Files, Disks).
- Understanding of on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OS Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
- Understanding of SAP HANA deployment and configuration.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA administration.
- Prerequisite Courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator
- Knowledge of SAP products such as SAP HANA or SAP NetWeaver
Skilled Microsoft engineers add significant value to the marketplace by reducing the cost of technology solutions whilst improving efficiency and fuelling innovation. Through authorized Microsoft training, Torque IT empowers engineers, developers and end-users to realise their full potential by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills to optimise the adoption and use of Microsoft solutions.
Torque IT considers authorised Microsoft training to be an integral part of any Microsoft implementation. Microsoft authorised training, and associated certification, ensures that you get the most from your technology investment and that you are able to operate above the technology curve. Microsoft career certifications are universally recognised as demonstrating a high level of expertise and credibility for individuals and the organisations that employ them.
Authorized Microsoft training and certification is the industry standard for any solution that includes designing, selling, implementing, upgrading, managing, and operating Microsoft solutions.
For 19 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of Gold Learning Partner for Microsoft in South Africa. This is the highest level of accreditation that Microsoft awards to Learning Partners that specialize in technical, product, sales, development, end-user and solutions training.
These achievements reflect our commitment to providing our customers with quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Virtualization, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business, System Centre Server, Visual Studio and Microsoft Office technologies.
Torque is recognized by Microsoft, and the industry, as having met rigorous standards for educational competency, service, customer satisfaction and investment in Microsoft technologies that will prepare the next generation of IT industry professionals.