Leading SAFe (Including Exam)
From: R12 000,00
Price excluding VAT
During this 3-day course, attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
The course begins by exploring the SAFe principles, derived from Lean product development, Agile development, DevOps and systems thinking. Following this, the attendees will discuss how to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value. The course then focuses on the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and applying Design Thinking as part of the Agile Product Delivery core competency, and provides an opportunity to experience a PI Planning event.
Attendees also gain insights and recommendations for building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture. Finally, the attendees will gain an understanding of Lean Portfolio Management and the steps needed for implementing this function in their Enterprise.
After you finish the course, you have 30 days from the course completion date to complete your exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) 15.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Certified SAFe professionals are globally recognized for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
The Scaled Agile Professional Certification Program supports this vision by:
- Providing reliable certifications based on sound exam development best practices and data-driven methods
- Offering a world-class certification program promoting the ubiquity of SAFe that is sought after by individuals, partners, and companies
- Supporting the SAFe learning journey through globally consistent role-based training, ongoing support, and Communities of Practice