From: R18 900,02
Price excluding VAT
The Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System (DCIUCS) v1.0 is an introductory course that shows you how to deploy, secure, operate, and maintain the Cisco Unified Computing system (Cisco UCS) B-Series blade servers, Cisco UCS C-Series and S-Series rack servers, and Cisco HyperFlex product family for use in data centers. You will gain hands-on practice on basic Cisco UCS server configuration, performing backup and restore activities, and more.
This course will help you:
- Learn how to implement and maintain Cisco UCS servers
- Gain knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Prepare for data center job roles
- Consulting systems engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Systems engineers
- Server administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network managers
- Network administrators
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- General knowledge of servers
- Routing and switching
- Storage area networking
- Server virtualization
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.