Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview the Cisco Nexus Switches key capabilities including platforms, architecture, software, management, and features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and investment protection. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage Cisco Nexus switches in data center environments. You will have hands-on practice exploring key features including Virtual Device Contexts (VDC), First Hop Redundancy protocols (FHRPs), and user management.
This course will help you:
- Understand the common platform architecture and key features of the Cisco Nexus Series Switches
- Implement data center virtualization and redundancy features using Cisco NX-OS
- Gain introductory-level hands-on experience using Cisco Nexus Series Switches
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network architects
- System engineers
- Data center engineers
- Network engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical decision makers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Familiarity with Cisco data center technologies
- Understand networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Understand business and application requirements
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.