Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication procedures, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximize the agility of robust management systems.
This course will help you:
- Acquire the knowledge to implement and troubleshoot voice mail and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions using Cisco Unity Connections and Cisco Unity Express
- Gain hands-on experience enabling Single Sign-On (SSO) across Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Acquire knowledge to prepare for the 300-810 CLICA exam
This course is designed primarily for professionals in the following job roles:
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.