Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) v1.0 course prepares you to implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and operate Service Provider network environments using modern data models. These models allow you to represent operational data and new network management protocols in order to administer hundreds or thousands of devices in a single operation, replacing traditional, time-consuming, error prone, device-by-device Command Line Interface (CLI) management. The course also introduces powerful automation solutions that can streamline network operations.
This course covers Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models and validation tools, Representational State Transfer Configuration Protocol RESTCONF and Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) management protocols, model-driven telemetry with Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC) and Google Network Management Interface (gNMI), traffic automation with XR Transport Control (XTC), Secure Shell (SSH)-based automation tools like NetMiko and Ansible, orchestration provided by Network Services Orchestration (NSO), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) lifecycle management with Elastic Services Controller (ESC), and network operations automation with WAN Automation Engine (WAE).
This course will help you:
- Use network programmability to scale and streamline Service Provider network infrastructure
- Gain hands-on experience in using modern data models to manage Service Provider network infrastructure
- Prepare for the 300-535 SPAUTO exam
This course is designed for Service Provider networking professionals in job roles such as:
- Network administrators
- Network architects
- Network designers
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network supervisors
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNP equivalent level of knowledge for Routing and Switching (R&S)
- Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS XE) and Cisco IOS XR working experience
- SP Operations experience with routing, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Solutions
- Network Programmability Basics (Network Programming Foundations, APIs and Protocols, Network Model Driven APIs and Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, Service Provider Network Automation workflows)
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.