Available on request.
For more information click on button below
- Network Engineers
- Wireless Engineers
- Wireless Design Engineers
- Consulting Systems Engineers
- Systems engineers
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Network managers
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- Networking knowledge equivalent to the CCNP level
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.