Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Security and CCIE Security certifications and for senior-level security roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealth watch Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on experience implementing core security technologies and learn best practices using Cisco security solutions
- Prepare for the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam
- Qualify for professional and expert-level security job roles
- Security engineer
- Network engineer
- Network designer
- Network administrator
- Systems engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.