Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
From: R24 900,00
Price excluding VAT
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.0 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4, an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and use Cisco ISE, including policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
This class will help you use SISE to
- Provide secure business and context-based access based on policies
- Centrally configure and manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorization services in a single web-based GUI console
- Provide a streamlined experience for implementing and customizing guest network access
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise security
- Network security engineers
- ISE administrators
- Wireless network security engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with 802.1X
Recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCNP Security Certification training
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.