Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Copy
From: R11 500,00
Price excluding VAT
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
• Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
• Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
• Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
• A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
• If you are new to Azure and cloud computing consider one of the following resources:
• Free online: Azure Fundamentals (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-fundamentals/)
• Instructor-led course: AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/courses/az-900t01)
Skilled Microsoft engineers add significant value to the marketplace by reducing the cost of technology solutions whilst improving efficiency and fuelling innovation. Through authorized Microsoft training, Torque IT empowers engineers, developers and end-users to realise their full potential by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills to optimise the adoption and use of Microsoft solutions.
Torque IT considers authorised Microsoft training to be an integral part of any Microsoft implementation. Microsoft authorised training, and associated certification, ensures that you get the most from your technology investment and that you are able to operate above the technology curve. Microsoft career certifications are universally recognised as demonstrating a high level of expertise and credibility for individuals and the organisations that employ them.
Authorized Microsoft training and certification is the industry standard for any solution that includes designing, selling, implementing, upgrading, managing, and operating Microsoft solutions.
For 19 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of Gold Learning Partner for Microsoft in South Africa. This is the highest level of accreditation that Microsoft awards to Learning Partners that specialize in technical, product, sales, development, end-user and solutions training.
These achievements reflect our commitment to providing our customers with quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Virtualization, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business, System Centre Server, Visual Studio and Microsoft Office technologies.
Torque is recognized by Microsoft, and the industry, as having met rigorous standards for educational competency, service, customer satisfaction and investment in Microsoft technologies that will prepare the next generation of IT industry professionals.