Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post deployment validation.
This course is for wireless engineers who work in the following roles:
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Coming soon: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.