Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID) v7.0 course helps you master design and deployment options focused on Cisco data center solutions and technologies across network, compute, virtualization, storage area networks, automation, and security. You will learn design practices for the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) solution based on Cisco UCS B-Series and CSeries servers, Cisco UCS Manager, and Cisco Unified Fabric. You will also gain design experience with network management technologies including Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM), and Cisco UCS Director. You can expect theoretical content as well as design-oriented case studies in the form of activities.
This course will help you:
- Make design choices for optimal data center infrastructure performance, virtualization, security, and automation
- Master the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to design a scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center based on Cisco technologies
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in the high-demand area of enterprise-class data center environments
- Data center engineers
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Server administrators
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators or partners
Before taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement data center networking [Local Area Network (LAN) and Storage Area Network (SAN)]
- Describe data center storage
- Implement data center virtualization
- Implement Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
- Implement data center automation and orchestration with the focus on Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco UCS Director
- Describe products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) families
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following courses or obtained the equivalent level of knowledge:
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Networking Technologies (CCNA)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.