Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches
Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS) v3.1 course shows you how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches, to build highly available, scalable storage networks. Through expert instruction and extensive hands-on practice, you will learn how to deploy and use capabilities such as Virtual Storage Area Networks (VSANs), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), N-Port Virtualization (NPV) fabric security, zoning, automation with NX-API, Slow Drain Analysis, SAN analytics, Fibre Channel over TCP/IP (FCIP) tunnels, and more. You will learn how to configure and implement platform features and learn troubleshooting techniques pertaining to Fibre Channel (FC) domains, firmware upgrades, zones, and zone mergers.
This course will help you:
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches to support performance, resiliency, scalability, and enhanced operations for data centers
- Gain knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Succeed in today’s demanding data center operations roles
- Data center systems engineers
- Data center field engineers
- Data center architects
- Technical decision makers
- Network architects
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of data storage hardware components and protocols, including Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) and Fibre Channel
- Basic understanding of network protocols, including Ethernet and IP
- Basic routing and switching knowledge
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Torque IT is one South Africa’s larger and more experienced providers of Authorized Cisco training. We run more courses more often, than any other training provider in South Africa and we guarantee that you will receive the most up to date and relevant technical course information available when you attend Cisco training courses at Torque IT.
Our standard and customized Cisco training courses are hands-on. When you attend training at Torque IT, you will implement the concepts that you learn using current Cisco equipment or Cisco Learning Labs (CLL), in real-world scenarios, to prepare you for real networking environments and the associated Cisco Certification examinations. Our authorized Cisco training and associated certification solutions empower you to design, sell, implement, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco implementations of any size.
The above serves to illustrate our commitment to providing you with high quality skills development, enablement, training and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Routing & Switching, Network Security, Cyber Security, Wireless LAN, Industrial (IoT), Unified Communications, Cloud, Data Center Unified Fabric, Unified Computing Systems, Service Provider, Network Programmability, Software Defined Networking and IP NGN technologies.