Available on request.
For more information click on button below
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials course focuses on the real-world issues and practical solutions of cloud computing in business and IT. It’s the preferred cloud certification for business professionals and non-IT staff. Furthermore, students who attend this course will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Speciality Certification is relevant to:
- Non-technical employees: Management, customer service and operations
- Entry-level IT Personnel Interns
- IT Specialists
- IT Technical Services Specialists
- IT Relationship Managers
- IT Architects, consultants, business and IT Management
- Business Process Owners
Before attending this course, delegates must have:
- 6 months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making
Torque IT, an established player in the CompTIA arena.
Torque IT offers comprehensive CompTIA training paths that form a foundation for a career in computer technology, which allows for the pursuit of specific areas of specialisation. Depending on the path chosen, Torque IT CompTIA vendor neutral certifications assist Students in building skills and knowledge, supporting learning throughout their entire IT career.