CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Self-Paced
Price excluding VAT
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) course is a 5-day training course aimed at IT professionals with at least 10 years of experience in enterprise IT Security, who intend on writing the CompTIA CAS-004 exam. In this course, delegates will expand on their knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep their organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened.
Delegates will apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies, translate business needs into security requirements, support IT governance and risk management, architect security for hosts, networks, and software, respond to security incidents and more.
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments. The target audience includes the following:
- Cyber Security/IS Professionals
- Information Security Analysts
- Security Architects
- IT Specialist
- Cybersecurity Risk Managers
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysts
Before attending this course, delegates need to have knowledge of Information Security concepts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations, such as authentication factors and directory services
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations, such as the TCP/IP model and configuration of routers and switches
- Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise, such as anti-malware solutions, firewalls, and VPNs
It is highly recommended that delegates attending this course have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
What Is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
What is included?
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for license for the purchased course – 1 year access
- One CompTIA CertMaster LABS for the purchased course – 1 year access
- One CompTIA Exam Voucher valid for – 1 year access
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice licence is valid – 1 year access
How to Access CertMaster Learn?
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime, here.
Torque IT, an established player in the CompTIA arena.
Torque IT offers comprehensive CompTIA training paths that form a foundation for a career in computer technology, which allows for the pursuit of specific areas of specialisation. Depending on the path chosen, Torque IT CompTIA vendor neutral certifications assist Students in building skills and knowledge, supporting learning throughout their entire IT career.