From: R17 600,00
Price excluding VAT
The intensive four-day CGEIT exam preparation course is designed to prepare professionals for the Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CGEIT Review Manual 8th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in the governance of enterprise IT, data privacy, governance laws and regulation and information governance .to account for emerging technologies.
This course is intended for:
- IT management looking for more efficient and effective practices to support the business
- Managers responsible for IT investments
- Compliance and Information Security professionals
- Senior IT management looking for more efficient and effective practices in managing resources including IT resources
- Organizational strategic managers
- CIO’s and IT Senior Manager.
Before attending this course, candidates need to have:
- Previous IT governance, assurance/audit, security and/or management experience
- An understanding of the concepts, terminology, approaches, methodologies and techniques to govern the IT environment
- Managerial experience will be beneficial, but is not required
ISACA helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development. Established in 1969, ISACA is a global non-profit association of 165,000 professionals in 180 countries. ISACA certifications are globally accepted and recognized. They combine the achievement of passing an exam with credit for your work and educational experience, giving you the credibility you need to move ahead in your career. Certification proves to employers that you have what it takes to add value to their enterprise. In fact, many organizations and governmental agencies around the world require or recognize ISACA’s certifications. Independent studies consistently rate ISACA’s designations among the highest paying IT and impactful certifications that an IT professional.
In addition, ISACA advances and validates business-critical skills and knowledge through the globally respected Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®), Certified in Risk and Information Systems ControlTM (CRISC®), Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) and Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®) credentials.
Torque IT has further cemented our organizations position as the leading Training, Enablement and Certification solutions provider in the market.