From: R32 900,00
Price excluding VAT
In the ever-changing world of the cloud, you face unique security challenges every day — from new threats to sensitive data, to uneducated internal teams. Take command with the CCSP: the premier cloud security certification. The CCSP is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by ISC2 and Cloud Security Alliance — leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security. ISC2 and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) developed the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential to ensure that cloud security professionals have the required knowledge, skills, and abilities in cloud security design, implementation, architecture, operations, controls, and compliance with regulatory frameworks. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
This professional competence is measured against a globally recognized body of knowledge. The CCSP is a stand-alone credential that complements and builds upon existing credentials and educational programs, including ISC2’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA’s Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
The CCSP is one of the hottest certifications on the market today. But is this cloud security certification right for you? The answer is yes if you:
- Are an experienced IT professional who’s involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing
- Are heavily involved with the cloud (or you’d like to be) in a global environment. You’re responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA
- Are an early adopter who loves being on the leading edge of technology
- Are passionate about security
- Want to differentiate yourself (or your business)
- Want to stay up-to-speed on rapidly evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies
In addition, many who pursue the CCSP find it useful for working with organizations committed to DevSecOps, Agile or Bimodal IT practices. The CCSP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course is as follows:
- A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology of which three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK
- Earning ISC2’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement
In an increasingly complex cyber world, there is a growing need for information security leaders who possess the breadth and depth of expertise necessary to establish holistic security programs that assure the protection of an organisations information assets.
ISC2 is an international non-profit membership association leading in educating and certifying cyber, information, software, and infrastructure security professionals throughout their careers. Headquartered in the United States and with offices in London, Hong Kong, and an authorized China agency in Beijing, ISC2, is recognized for the acclaimed Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification, along with a portfolio of credentials and world-class education programs in the form of vendor-neutral education products and career services.
ISC2 members represent an elite, global network of dedicated cybersecurity professionals – preeminent experts in their field – who have committed themselves to the highest ethical standards and best practices. All members are certified professionals who have passed ISC2 examinations attesting to skill and knowledge in their field. Through their ISC2 certification, they have demonstrated superior competency and devoted themselves to making the cyber world a safer place for all. With more than 120,000 certified members in more than 160 countries, the ISC2 community plays a vital role not only in the organizations they serve but in society. Without them, our critical infrastructures would go unprotected and we wouldn’t be as safe. As organizations are increasingly recognizing information security as imperative, ISC2 members are in greater demand than ever before.
Torque IT has embarked into a new and exciting growth phase that will further cement our organizations position as the leading Training, Enablement and Certification solutions provider in our market. As part of this strategy, Torque IT has achieved the status of Official Training Provider for ISC2.