From: R6 300,00
Price excluding VAT
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behaviour. The BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and general principles of AI. This syllabus covers the potential benefits and challenges of Ethical and Sustainable Robust Artificial Intelligence;the basic process of Machine Learning (ML) –Building a Machine Learning Toolkit; the challenges and risks associated with an AI project, and the future of AI and Humans in work. The Foundation Certificate includes and expands on the knowledge taught in the BCS Essentials Certificate in AI.
The Artificial Intelligence Foundation Certificate is focused on individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
The following roles could be interested:
- Professional Research Managers
- Chief Technical Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Organisational Change Practitioners and Managers
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Service Architects and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Web Page Developers
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behaviour. AI is already pervasive across many sectors. The vast majority of software and systems already incorporate elements of AI, in its broadest sense, specifically in regard to machine learning.
- Artificial intelligence describes a piece of technology that can imitate and perform intelligent human behaviour, like problem-solving or recognition.
- As AI is relevant to any intellectual task, it has applications across every sector, including healthcare, automotive, finance, advertising, government and military.
- In financial services for example, we can use AI to organise operations, invest in stocks, monitor behavioural patterns to reduce fraud and crime, and increase overall efficiency.
- Artificial Intelligence is a compelling area of computer science research and one which is becoming increasingly present in tech, society and the workplace.
The APMG-International AI and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under the permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.