Azure Stack HCI
From: R7 800,00
Price excluding VAT
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who already have significant experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to cover advanced topics related to Windows Server software-defined datacenter, Azure Stack HCI, and other Azure Stack products. The course also describes the use of existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019. This course is advanced and is designed for people that want to run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019 at medium-to-large scale using software-defined datacenter and hyper-converged principles.
This course is for IT professionals who manage on-premises Windows Server environments and want to use Azure to manage server workloads and run their virtual workloads on Windows Server 2019. They also want to use existing Microsoft System Center products to implement and manage software-defined datacenters with Windows Server 2019.
Job role: Administrator
- Intermediate experience with managing Windows Server operating systems and Windows Server virtualized workloads in on-premises scenarios
- Intermediate experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite)
- Intermediate knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server–based compute and storage high-availability technologies
- Basic experience with implementing and managing Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) services in Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft virtualization security-related technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerShell scripting and PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
Skilled Microsoft engineers add significant value to the marketplace by reducing the cost of technology solutions whilst improving efficiency and fuelling innovation. Through authorized Microsoft training, Torque IT empowers engineers, developers and end-users to realise their full potential by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills to optimise the adoption and use of Microsoft solutions.
Torque IT considers authorised Microsoft training to be an integral part of any Microsoft implementation. Microsoft authorised training, and associated certification, ensures that you get the most from your technology investment and that you are able to operate above the technology curve. Microsoft career certifications are universally recognised as demonstrating a high level of expertise and credibility for individuals and the organisations that employ them.
Authorized Microsoft training and certification is the industry standard for any solution that includes designing, selling, implementing, upgrading, managing, and operating Microsoft solutions.
For 19 years, Torque IT has maintained the status of Gold Learning Partner for Microsoft in South Africa. This is the highest level of accreditation that Microsoft awards to Learning Partners that specialize in technical, product, sales, development, end-user and solutions training.
These achievements reflect our commitment to providing our customers with quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise across Windows Server, Windows Client, Microsoft Virtualization, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business, System Centre Server, Visual Studio and Microsoft Office technologies.
Torque is recognized by Microsoft, and the industry, as having met rigorous standards for educational competency, service, customer satisfaction and investment in Microsoft technologies that will prepare the next generation of IT industry professionals.