Architecting on AWS
From: R16 900,00
Price excluding VAT
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures.
- Systems Engineers and Developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS.
- Solution Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended AWS Technical Essentials course.
- Working knowledge of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) are leaders in cloud computing solutions and provide IT infrastructure in the form of online web services.
Torque IT is the first and only Authorized AWS Training Partner in Africa.
Our authorized AWS training solutions, and associated certifications, develop and validate the technical knowledge and skills that are relevant to individuals and organizations that are considering, implementing and maintaining cloud-based solutions.
Our hands-on AWS training courses are for anyone who wants to gain a deeper level of understanding with regard to cloud computing solutions and AWS. AWS Certifications designate individuals who demonstrate knowledge, skills and proficiency with AWS services. AWS Certification exams validate the technical knowledge and skills necessary for building and maintaining applications and services on the AWS Cloud.
Regardless of your level of experience with cloud computing, and AWS, we have a course for you.