Available on request.
For more information click on button below
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with knowledge needed to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications using the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology. The Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth. By taking this course, participants gain an understanding of the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies, and strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. These strategies include effective decision-making through the use of non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
Java Developer, Java EE Developer and J2EE Developer and Software Architect
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Be able to describe distributed computing and communication concepts
- Be able to describe, in outline form, all Java EE technologies, including Enterprise JavaBeans, servlets, JavaServer Pages, and JavaServer Perform analysis and design of object-oriented software systems
- Know how to use a notation, such as the UML, for modeling object-oriented systems
- Be familiar with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML Oracle requires and recommends that delegates have attended the following course prior to attending this course.
- Required Course: D77750GC10 Java EE 6: Develop Web Components with Servlets & JSPs
- Required Course: D77742GC10 Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs
Torque IT considers authorized Oracle training to be an integral part of any Oracle Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Applications, Java development, or Oracle Database implementation. Oracle authorized training, and associated certification, ensures that you get the most from your technology investment and that you are able to operate above the technology curve.
Our instructor led training provides customers with a hands-on experience to match job role requirements and prepares delegates for Oracle Certification exams. From in-class demonstrations to hands-on-labs, Torque IT’s authorized Oracle instructor led training provides our customers with a comprehensive and dynamic learning experience.
Oracle certifications are universally recognized as demonstrating a high level of expertise and credibility for individuals and the organizations that employ them. Authorized Oracle training and certification is the industry standard for any solution that includes designing, selling, implementing, upgrading, developing and managing Solaris, Java, and Oracle Database solutions.
Torque IT is recognized by Oracle as an Oracle University Training Centre which means that we offer our clients internationally recognized and globally accredited Oracle training and certification. These achievements reflect our commitment to providing our customers with quality skills development, enablement, training, and certification solutions that demonstrate exceptional depth, breadth, and expertise.
Torque is recognized by Oracle, and the industry, as having met rigorous standards for educational competency, service, customer satisfaction and investment in technology that will prepare the next generation of IT industry professionals to exploit Oracle Solutions.