Data engineering is one of the most sought-after skills in the job market.
Azure data engineers are responsible for data-related implementation tasks that include provisioning data storage services, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data, implementing security requirements, implementing data retention policies, identifying performance bottlenecks, and accessing external data sources.
These are some common tasks you might perform when working with data:
• Acquire datasets that align with business needs
• Develop algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information
• Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
• Collaborate with management to understand company objectives
• Create new data validation methods and data analysis tools
• Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
Why pursue a career in data engineering?
A career in this field can be both rewarding and challenging. You’ll play an important role in an organization’s success, providing easier access to data that data scientists, analysts, and decision-makers need to do their jobs. You’ll rely on your programming and problem-solving skills to create scalable solutions.
During this Webinar we will discovery different modules to assist you on your Data scientist journey
Date: 18 January 2023
Time: 12:00pm until 13:30pm
Instructor: Doja AdeyeOluwa